Transformative, Compassionate Care
Families in the greater Reno area deserve innovative and responsive senior care services that they can depend on to help older adults remain active, independent and engaged in the local community.
Lend a Hand Home Care is dedicated to building impactful relationships and delivering individualized senior care solutions that empower, honor, and respect northern Nevada’s aging adults. Our professionally-trained staff and caregivers share a zeal for making a difference in the lives of our clients and their families.
Our process is efficient and simple:
1. Fill out our contact form
Click the button below to share some details about your situation. We'll follow up to make sure our services are the right fit for your needs.
2. In-Home Consultation
After reviewing your information, we'll schedule a free, no-obligation in-home consultation to answer your questions and learn more about your specific care needs.
3. Care plan delivery
After meeting with you and learning about your care needs, we'll customize a care plan and match you with one of our team members.
What We Offer
Our home care services are highly customized to meet each individual’s needs, and can include any or all of the types of services below. Get in touch with us to learn more:
- Companionship, providing encouragement, comfort and friendly conversation
- Assistance with bathing, grooming, dressing, and personal care
- Light housekeeping, such as changing linens, laundry, and closet organization
- Engaging activities such as board and card games, discussing current and historic events, and assistance in pursuing favorite hobbies and activities
- Healthy meal planning, preparation, cleanup and companionship
- Monitoring diet and eating
- Transportation to and from appointments
- Accompanied transportation to lunch, dinner, or social outings
- Errand-running, such as picking up groceries or prescriptions
- Assistance with pet care or watering house plants
- Medication reminders and supervision
- Assistance with walking and physician-approved exercise
- Accompaniment when visiting with relatives, neighbors or friends
- 24/7 supportive care
- Specialized Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Respite care for family caregivers
- And many more
Currently, Lend a Hand Home Care accepts the following payment options to cover the cost of services:
- Auto Pay
- Credit Card
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Local Guardianship Services and Alzheimer’s Association